Air-O-Swiss AOS 7135 Review
- Features - 85%85
- Design - 80%80
- Easy of Use - 90%90
- Performance - 90%90
The Air-O-Swiss AOS 7135 is a very sturdy humidifier made by the Switzerland based manufacturer Air-O-Swiss. It’s a characteristic humidifier which is ideally designed for your home. This device uses high-frequency vibrations to convert water into a fine mist that diffuses into the air. This humidifier has a very powerful output of producing 3.5 gal mist in 24 hours. It is ideal for rooms up to 600-650 square feet.
- Both warm and cold mist option, suiting your requirements.
- Built in hygrostat for maintaining accurate levels of humidification in your room.
- Built in carbon filter to remove harmful chemicals and adulterants present in water.
- Demineralization cartridge to ensure microbe free environment.
- LCD display and digital controls.
- 3 regulation levels of output – low, med and high.
- Timer to manually allocate running of the humidifier from 1 to 9 hours.
- Sleep mode – The humidifier adjusts its mist output, relative to the humidity level of the room. Thus, it would run nonstop for 1-8 hours without any risk of running out of water. So that you get a healthy and hassle free sleep .Thanks to ITC – Intelligent Temperature Compensation – the technology which creates relative humidity in accordance to the room temperature.
- Incorporation of Industrial strength Titanium membrane surface which ensures for efficient diffusion of mist in the air.
- Empty & cleaning indicators.
- Noise free operation.
The device comes in a sea blue colored body with a white base. The sea blue colored transparent structure is its removable water tank. This water tank fits into the base of the unit. By the design, water has to come down from the tank to get converted into the mist. And a seal joins the both parts. But this seal is not of the best quality. Thus, there may be some slight chances of leakage after prolonged use of the humidifier.
The mist vent is specifically designed in an incised shape, so that the mist gets absorbed quickly in the air, preventing any condensation. This uniquely shaped mist vent is adjustable and you can point it in the required direction as per your necessity.
Ease of Use
The device is very easy to handle. A carry handle at the top of the unit allows you to place the device anywhere you want. Even the controls are very user friendly, to select a desired function, you just have to press a single button on the front LCD panel. It also has an inbuilt indicator which comes on every time, when the device requires cleaning.
Humidity level and the amount of time you want it to run can be adjusted manually or you can use the automatic sleep mode, which is preset at 60% humidity for 8 hours.
If the water supply in your home has high mineral content i.e. the tap water that comes in your home is hard water, then you might have to replace the demineralization cartridge more frequently. Because, not doing that would result in the accumulation of a fine dust on your room’s furniture and curtains.
The transparent water tank has a capacity to hold 1.7 gallons of water. As it is transparent, you can easily check the water level whenever it is too low.
The ultrasonic Air-O-Swiss 7135 humidifier uses high-frequency vibrations to transform water into a fine mist that evaporates into the air. It has the ability to humidify rooms up to 650 square feet in size.
The device performs totally noise free. It is powerful and humidifies a good sized master bedroom very quickly, so you won’t need it to run all the time.
When the device is on sleep mode, it would ensure you get a comfortable night’s sleep. The main distinction of this ‘sleep’ mode is, you don’t have to worry about the device running out of water in the middle of night. Usually, humidifiers stop whenever they run out of water or start throwing dry air. But this unit adjusts itself very well relative to the room temperature, humidity level of the room and water available in the tank. It would decrease its output to ensure that it runs continuously for a complete night.
Air-O-Swiss 7135 can be summarized as the most complete and feature rich humidifier in the market. It has all sets of nice features such as – ITC technology, cool and hot mist option, Digital LCD panel, sturdy design and long durability. It is very affordable and a complete value for money product. Maintainence wise too, it’s very easy to operate and clean.
If you are looking for a humidifier that has all the modern qualities and fits your pocket, look no further.